Where reading is a way of life

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Reading Cram Wrap Up



I'm a little late with this post, so I apologize.  My last few days have been insane!  I did fairly well this readathon, but I did not even get close to my goal.  Between holiday events, and then getting sick, I read about what I normally do in a two week period.  But I had lots of fun, and that's what counts!  Here's what I read:

Day 1
Shift by Hugh Howey--Finished  243 pages
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker-- Finished 366 pages
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron-- 105 pages

Day 2
A Spark Unseen  by Sharon Cameron--Finished 247 pages
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa--Finished 342 pages

Day 3
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--70 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--67 pages

Day 4
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--94 pages
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--60 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--60 pages
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (reread)--61 pages

Day 5
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--Finished 114 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--213 pages

Day 6
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--54 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--Finished 110 pages

Day 7
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--Finished, 171 pages

Day 8
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan--Finished, 452 pages
Countdown by Michelle Rowen--148 pages

Day 9

Countdown by Michelle Rowen--121 pages

Day 10
Countdown by Michelle Rowen--Finished 94 pages
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman--79 pages

Day 11
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman--Finished 295 pages
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry--133 pages

Day 12
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry--198 pages
White Space by Ilsa J. Bick--84 pages

Day 13
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry--finished--143 pages
Hereafter by Kate Brian--70 pages

Day 14
Hereafter by Kate Brian--finished--250 pages

Total pages read--4,608 pages
Total books read--12

Here's my list of eARCs that I finished off my TBR list



Additional books I read:
The Son of Neptune (reread) by Rick Riordan
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Shift by Hugh Howey (started before the readathon)

So it wasn't a bad read-a-thon!
I participated in most of the challenges.  I missed a few when I was sick!  The challenges were the most fun for me!
Dana and I also hosted many reading sprints on Twitter, and those were so much fun!  Twitter made this challenge feel more like a community event!

I have drawn the two winner from my giveaways, and will be in touch by email with winners!

Dana and I had so much fun doing this, and we hope to do another in the future!  Thank you to our hosts, and everyone who participated!  



2 comments:

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!