Where reading is a way of life

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reading Cram Day 9--Song Challenge



Today is Day 9 in the read-a-thon!   Here is my progress so far!

Day 1
Shift by Hugh Howey--Finished  243 pages
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker-- Finished 366 pages
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron-- 105 pages

Day 2
A Spark Unseen  by Sharon Cameron--Finished 247 pages
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa--Finished 342 pages

Day 3
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--70 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--67 pages

Day 4
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--94 pages
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--60 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--60 pages
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (reread)--61 pages

Day 5
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--Finished 114 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--213 pages

Day 6
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--54 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--Finished 110 pages

Day 7
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--Finished, 171 pages

Day 8
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan--Finished, 452 pages
Countdown by Michelle Rowen--148 pages

I have fallen pretty far behind, but yesterday was a very busy day!  Also going to be another busy one today!


Song Title Challenge
Pick any book you read in 2013 and choose a song(s) that best describes the book.
You can even create a playlist if you want! Be sure to post links to songs (youtube, spotify, etc)


I made a playlist for this one awhile ago, and its one of my favorites!


Here is my video that describes my song choices!


3 comments:

  1. I like how you explained the music to go with this. I should really check out the book.

    My challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should explain how the music goes with the book--here's my link, and I will not do a video, but I'm going to explain!
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net/2013/12/reading-cram-day-9-song-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go--kind of caught up.
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net/2013/12/reading-cram-challenge-days-10-and-11-playing-catch-up.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!