Where reading is a way of life

Friday, December 20, 2013

Reading Cram Day 12 Updates



Today is Day 12 in the read-a-thon!   Here is my progress so far!

Day 1
Shift by Hugh Howey--Finished  243 pages
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker-- Finished 366 pages
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron-- 105 pages

Day 2
A Spark Unseen  by Sharon Cameron--Finished 247 pages
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa--Finished 342 pages

Day 3
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--70 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--67 pages

Day 4
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--94 pages
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--60 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--60 pages
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (reread)--61 pages

Day 5
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--Finished 114 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--213 pages

Day 6
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--54 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--Finished 110 pages

Day 7
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--Finished, 171 pages

Day 8
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan--Finished, 452 pages
Countdown by Michelle Rowen--148 pages

Day 9

Countdown by Michelle Rowen--121 pages

Day 10
Countdown by Michelle Rowen--Finished 94 pages
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman--79 pages

Day 11
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman--Finished 295 pages
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry--133 pages

I have been somewhat under the weather the past few days, so I have fallen farther and farther behind.  Tuesday and Wednesday of this week all I really did was sleep!  I have no hope of making my goal now, but I still want to read as much as I can!

Spell It Out Challenge
Todays challenge is hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads.  Head on over to enter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!